6/28/2009

Don't Put all Your Eggs In one Basket


I spent twenty days training for a job I was confident was mine and in the end was disappointed to learn differently. Why would I have thought differently when I passed the first three levels with flying colors? Looking back I realized that I would not have been so disappointed if I had continued job hunting while I trained for that job. I did put a lot of stock in the fact that this was a job that I had a lot of experience in and I thought that would carry me. Which it did for the first three levels. Unfortunately I did not pass the last level and was not offered the job. It's tough because I feel like I have to start all over again.

It's a full time job just job hunting. However, there are lots of great skills that are gained along the way. I have learned of some really great job sites, like beyond.com, moneymakingmommy.com, careerbuilder.com and so on. I have been able to acquire information from these sites that has made the job hunting process much easier. At the end of the day one thing that I was reminded of was to not put all my eggs in one basket. One thing that I am confident of is that there is something better out there for me. And the job hunt continues...



Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools








No comments:

Post a Comment